Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sister's Love


Can't you just see the adoration in Clara's eyes! She loves and looks up to her sisters SOOO MUCH!!! She was thrilled for Zoie with every present. Clara also laughs harder than the sister being tickled - it's like your tickling Clara if you tickle anyone else! This morning at the barn, Zoie was crying because she'd forgotten her shoes and couldn't come see the baby goats, she had to wait in the car. Clara said in her two year old lingo, "Doie Dad? Doie Crying decause dshe dan't dome dee dhe baby doats?" "Yes, Zoie's sad she can't come see the baby goats." I confirmed. "I feel sad for Zoie too," I sad, "Maybe we could pick Zoie a flower and bring it back to Zoie to help her feel better," I suggested. We entered the barn, played with the baby goats, fed the animals, petted the kitty, swept up and started back to the car. Clara found a hill of gravel and had to try to climb up it! I finally retrieved her and we went back to the car. As I picked Clara up to put her and placed her in the carseat, she handed a flower to Zoie! Zoie was all better, I had completely forgotten in the midst of all the other activities, but somehow, on her own, Clara had remembered and picked a flower (I don't even know when! Because I carried her from the gravel pile to the car!) and first thing back in the car handed it to Zoie. It did make Zoie happy, she even giggled when I told her Clara had done that all on her own to make her sister feel better. Sister love.

No comments: